Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  2zq8s3c
Eric
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  Near15
Paul Wesley
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  23kagwg
Damon
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  24pjt4p
Stats

Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  Empty
PostSubject: Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta    Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:52 am

Twi-Wedding: Kellan Lutz Gets Hitched...Sorta  300lutzmoorelc072910

Oh, to be Mandy Moore!

Not only does Ms. Moore get to lock lips with Kellan Lutz in the upcoming romantic dramedy Love, Wedding, Marriage, she also marries our favorite underwear-modeling Twilight star.

So just how steamy do things get between the two?

Moore plays a marriage therapist who can't enjoy her own newlywed life with Lutz's character because she's such workaholic. The movie opens with their wedding. There is at least one bedroom scene. "Kellan and Mandy try having sex, but she's too preoccupied with work to focus," says a source, who has seen an early cut of the movie.

And yes, we're happy to confirm what Lutz recently told us—he is plenty shirtless in the film. (Big thanks to director Dermot Mulroney for that!) "His body looks hot, and he just walks around the house without a shirt on for no apparent reason," notes our source.

Also in the flick is Gossip Girl beauty Jessica Szohr, who plays Moore's wild child sister. "She's really funny," the source says of Szohr. "She's not in it a lot, but when she is, she's great comic relief." But if ya wanna see Jessica sooner, she's in the upcoming Piranha 3-D.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1