Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now 23kagwg
Damon
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now Empty
PostSubject: 'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now   'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 am

'The Vampire Diaries' premiere preview: Brace yourselves now Vampire-diaries-trio-320

With only 24 hours to go before the Season 2 premiere of "The Vampire Diaries," fans have just enough time to prepare themselves for the emotional roller coaster. Strap on those safety belts, Salvatore fans.

You're about to see everyone's A-game. From the writers to the cast, every single person involved puts forth his or her best-ever performance in this episode, "The Return." Ian Somerhalder must have spent his summer coming up with a whole new repertoire of smirks and scowls, and Paul Wesley's knack for nailing subtle moments shines. Nina Dobrev is so convincing as both Katherine and Elena that I wouldn't be surprised to discover that she actually does have an evil twin who is doing half the job for her. Zap2it chose Michael Trevino and Steven R. McQueen as two of the most underrated TV actors, and I'm sure that by the end of this episode, you'll agree.

I don't want to give away too much -- mostly because I made some very embarrassing noises while watching, and I don't think I should have to be alone in that. Here's what I can tell you without ruining your fun... or mine:

* First thing's first - this episode is hot. Between Katherine's fashion choices, a good long look at Wesley's abs, and one of the most sizzling make-out scenes I've ever witnessed on screen, I'm expecting a run on cold showers around 9 p.m. EST tomorrow.
* When Vicki died in the first season, we learned that nobody on this show is safe. Keep that in mind. If there's anything I know about "The Vampire Diaries," it's that if you think things are going to be okay... you're wrong.
* Two characters will share a first kiss.
* Somerhalder and I spoke over the summer about how much he hates Damon's most vulnerable moments. Let's just say he must have really, really, really hated one of the scenes in this episode. Really.
* Stefan's protective instincts will emerge in a way they never have before. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.
* Someone will do something unforgivable.
* Tyler's rage will reach a new level. I gasped out loud during one particularly charged scene.
* What you won't see: Alaric. Matt Davis is absent from this episode, but with so much action packed into it, you probably won't miss him... much. This doesn't foreshadow his presence throughout the season, though. I hear that Alaric's storylines will still be essential to the plot, and he and Damon will become even more entangled as they try to find answers.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1