Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   2zq8s3c
Eric
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   Near15
Paul Wesley
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   23kagwg
Damon
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   24pjt4p
Stats

Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   Empty
PostSubject: Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym    Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   A2ee4e100144085 Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   867816100144086 Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   3322b8100144089 Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   0f468c100144091

You can't maintain one of the hottest bodies in Hollywood by slacking off.

That might explain why Twilight actor Kellan Lutz hit the gym in the Sherman Oaks area of Los Angeles yesterday.

Wearing grey shorts, a grey vest top and a baseball cap, Lutz arrived at the gym with a towel dangling from his waistband.

The 25-year-old star, who plays pale vampire Emmett Cullen in the Twilight films, is a notorious fitness fanatic.

While some people like to relax and watch the TV in their spare time, Lutz says he likes to: 'Take part in extreme skateboarding, weight training, track, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, swimming, tennis, racquetball, badminton, snow skiing, snowboarding and dance.

Known for his rock-hard abs, Lutz recently topped Men’s Health magazine’s inaugural list of Best Summer Bodies — beating out other six-packed studs such as Matthew McConaughey, Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron and others.

The North Dakota native also knows how to have a good time.

Nice biceps! Muscular Kellan Lutz keeps in shape by pumping iron at the gym   Article-1316693-0B6D2A84000005DC-136_233x335

In July, he partied poolside at WET Republic at the MGM Grand Hotel, where his girlfriend, actress AnnaLynne McCord celebrated her 23rd birthday.

The pair spent the afternoon soaking up the sun's rays and enjoying the all day celebration.

Lutz will soon be getting back to work and can't wait till filming begins on the next Twilight film.

He says: 'We start sometime in October and go all the way through to late April.'

The final movie will be split into two parts, and will show the violent and gory birth of Edward and Bella's daughter Renesmee.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1