Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich 2zq8s3c
Eric
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich Near15
Paul Wesley
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich 23kagwg
Damon
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich 24pjt4p
Stats

Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich   Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich Acb430100282255 Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich 3214b6100282258
Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich Cc7029100282264 Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich 368c31100282269 Alexander Skarsgard: "True Blood" in Munich 3f233c100282273

Out taking care of promotional duties, Alexander Skarsgard was spotted in Munich, Germany on Friday (October 1).

The “True Blood” stud looked to be enjoying himself as he posed with some German babe during a photo call for his hit HBO show.

In related news, Alex opened up about the eye-popping cover he and co-stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer did for the September issue of Rolling Stone Magazine.

He told press, "We showed up and we shot very PG-13 with our clothes on for basically the whole day, like six or seven hours," he explained. "Then towards the end the photographer said, 'I have this, these shots are beautiful and the magazine is going to be happy with them, but I'd like to try something if you guys are game.'"

Obviously, the three co-stars were up for it.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1