Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. 2zq8s3c
Eric
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. Near15
Paul Wesley
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. 23kagwg
Damon
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. 24pjt4p
Stats

The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn.   The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn.

Meet the three points of a perilous vampire love triangle.

Fans of L.J. Smith's Vampire Diaries series know that the perilous love triangle on TV is even more intense and tangled in the books. Stefan Salvatore searched for redemption in vain for centuries, until he came upon Fell’s Church and discovered Elena Gilbert. Brooding and mysterious, Stefan tries to resist Elena, if only to protect her from himself and his vengeful brother, Damon. Elena's destiny is intertwined with the Salvatores', and neither of them can resist her.

Elena Gilbert

The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. Cast1

In the books, Elena is blond with eyes of lapis lazuli blue, the color of Stefan's ring. She trusts no one more than her psychic best friend Bonnie, and Meredith, a character known only to TVD readers. Meeting Stefan sends Elena on a journey that challenges her to find the light within and plunges her into darkness.

Hometown: Fell's Church, Virginia
Birth Era: Late twentieth century
Strongest traits: Loyalty, beauty, and passion
Greatest regret: Not knowing her own heart
Deepest desire: To know which brother she's truly meant to be with

Stefan Salvatore

The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. Cast2

Despite his dark and brooding good looks—and the fact that he's a vampire—Stefan Salvatore is a sensitive romantic. Stefan's life dates back to the Renaissance in the novels, but despite his wisdom and experience, he's still weak when it comes to resisting Elena. He fights his desire and will do anything to protect her—even from himself.

Hometown: Florence, Italy
Birth era: Italian Renaissance
Strongest traits: Classically handsome with piercing green eyes
Greatest regret: Tortured by his vampirism and the death of his first love
Deepest desire: Hopes his love for Elena will redeem him

Damon Salvatore

The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn. Cast3

Ian Somerhalder's television portrayal is faithful to the charming, handsome, hedonist of L.J. Smith's creation. Damon loves the undead life and all that it entails, and we're never quite sure if we should love him or hate him. He leaves countless broken hearts in his wake, but the heart Damon desires most is Elena's.

Place of origin: Florence, Italy
Birth era: Italian Renaissance
Strongest traits: Arrogant, charming and seductive, but known to keep his word
Greatest regret: None
Deepest desire: To crown Elena his princess of darkness
Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diaries: Three hearts. Two immortal. One torn.
Page 1 of 1