Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the 2zq8s3c
Eric
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the Near15
Paul Wesley
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the 23kagwg
Damon
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the 24pjt4p
Stats

Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the   Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:36 am

Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the Tomb

The opening of The Tomb on The Vampire Diaries was a game changer in many ways, particularly in guest star opportunities. With The Tomb as a plot device, the producers will have a vampire nebula to summon hot guest stars from. For instance, how about Stephen Martines? The soap opera vet and The Closer star will be joining The Vampire Diaries in March. Deets follow...

•Martines will play Frederick, a vampire who has been The Tomb for some time, and more recently has been confined with Katherine. Needless to say, he's very hungry and a bit worked up - so expect him to literally go wild when he gets out. (Hollywood Reporter)
•Hoping for a second helping of hot teen vamps next season? You got it! The CW has given The Vampire Diaries an early renewal. (TV Guide)
•Is Isobel a vampire? Perhaps...TV Guide's Mickey O'Connor says we'll "learn more about her interactions with bloodsuckers. It's no accident that Alaric is teaching in Mystic Falls, but is his assumption that Isobel is dead correct?" He also suggests we ponder if "Bonnie's college-aged cousin has any supernatural secrets of her own?" (TV Guide)
source
Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries Spoilers: A New Bloodsucker Emerges from the
Page 1 of 1