Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" Near15
Paul Wesley
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" 23kagwg
Damon
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" 24pjt4p
Stats

'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans"   'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:41 am

'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans" Could have SPOILERS

The cast of The Vampire Diaries have said that up-coming storylines will involve "conflict" and "shenanigans".

Paul Wesley, who plays Stefan Salvatore, also said that the vampires will have to evaluate their place in the world.

Wesley told TV Fanatic: "There will always be conflict. Her mortality is a huge thing. What if she wants to turn? But for now they're going to [be] a little less sort of serious and more like, 'Let's be a normal couple. Let's laugh and do stuff that normal humans do'."

Speaking about his character Damon Salvatore, Ian Somerhalder said: "Damon having idle time, not having a mission, is a very, very problematic situation. I think there are more shenanigans [to come]."

Dina Dobrev added: "I think his presence always has an effect on their relationship, even if he doesn't do anything. You're definitely going to see a Damon, Elena, Stefan trio, the three musketeers."

Diaries, recently renewed for a new season, is The CW's highest-rated show. The drama, which is currently on a hiatus, will return on March 25 on The CW.

Source
Back to top Go down

'Diaries' cast reveal more "shenanigans"
Page 1 of 1