Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor 2zq8s3c
Eric
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor Near15
Paul Wesley
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor 23kagwg
Damon
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor 24pjt4p
Stats

Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor   Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:06 am

Stephen Martines: Vampire Diaries Actor

Get ready Vampire Diaires fans! The CW series has cast another piece of eye candy by the name of Stephen Martines. Get the scoop on what role Martines will play and where you’ve seen him before. Video and photos after the jump.

Per The Hollywood Reporter Stephen Martines has been cast in the show as a “bloodsucker named Frederick, one of the vampires locked up in the Tomb!” Frederick apparently goes on a tear when he is released, wreaking havoc. Martine is reportedly scheduled to appear in several episodes of the hit series that airs on Thursday nights.

As a biography Stephen Martines, Vampire Diaries actor, was born on the 23rd of July in the year 1975. Martines is a native of St. Louis, Missouri. His full name is Stephen Scott Martines, he stands at 5’10”. The actor is also known as Coltin Scott.

You may recognize Stephen from his long running role in general Hospital from 1999 through 2003 where he played Nikolas Cassadine. Martines other prominent roles include the TV series Pacific Blue as the guest star Patrik Benton, The Closer as Ricardo Ramos, Monarch Cove and Guiding Light as Antonio ‘Tony’ Santos.

You can also check out Stephen in guest appearances over the years in a number of different TV series. Martines has appeared in the quirky sitcom with Booth and Brennan, known as Bones, CSI: Miami, Planet Patrol and the movie by the name of The Ring of Darkness. The Vampire Diaries actor has also been seen in the movie This Is the Disk-O-Boyz as well as Kraa! The Sea Monster and Justice.

So what do you think Vampire fans, is Martines cut out to play one nasty, hot blood sucker on the CW drama? Drop us a line and tell us what you think below!

See video of Stephen Martines, Vampire Diaries actor, below with photos