Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** 2zq8s3c
Eric
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** Near15
Paul Wesley
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** 23kagwg
Damon
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** 24pjt4p
Stats

“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** Empty
PostSubject: “Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING***   “Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:49 pm

“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…”

USA Today: “Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…”

USA Today reporter Susan Wloszczyna had the awesome opportunity to see the Eclipse special screening held by the Oprah Winfrey Show.

She gave the unedited (not even close to ready) version of Eclipse a great review (warning — it there are some spoilers) -

The nearly all-female crowd at the special Oprah show Twilight screening in Chicago on Tuesday night ate up every iconic Eclipse moment as it was played out onscreen - Spoiler Alert! – including Bella’s two kisses with werewolf Jacob and the outdoor tent scene where hot-blooded Jacob spoons with Bella to save her from freezing to death as a seething Edward is forced to watch, reports USA TODAY’s Susan Wloszczyna.

After the rather heavy-hearted events of New Moon, Eclipse is a brighter, faster-paced adventure that is allows more room for humor and also more horrific violence as a marauding band of vicious newborn vampires eventually face off with the blood-sucking Cullen clan and the werewolf pack.

Somehow, director David Slade has turned the gloomy darkness of the popular book series into the perfect light summer fare. Today, stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner will tape their Oprah segment for a show that airs May 13. As for Eclipse, fans will have to wait until June 30.

Source
Back to top Go down
MrsJacobBlackWolf
BLACKS PACK
BLACKS PACK
MrsJacobBlackWolf

“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: “Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING***   “Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING*** I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:55 am

*Faints* @ Jacob & Bella spooning! Faint
Back to top Go down

“Eclipse Is A Brighter, Faster-Paced Adventure…” ***SPOILER WARNING***
Page 1 of 1