Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says 2zq8s3c
Eric
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says Near15
Paul Wesley
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says 23kagwg
Damon
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says 24pjt4p
Stats

Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says   Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says
Garry Marshall describes shooting the former couple's Best Kiss-nominated smooch.

Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner Aimed For Best Kiss Award In 'Valentine's Day,' Director Says 21mas8x

"Valentine's Day" director Garry Marshall says that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner showed that they were willing to try anything while shooting the flick, and that eagerness may be what got the onetime couple a Best Kiss nomination at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards.

"Taylor [Swift] was quite good in the movie and Taylor Lautner too," he told MTV News about the kiss in the movie, which is out on DVD and Blu-Ray this Tuesday. "Taylor Swift is quite competitive. I said, 'You know there's a prize for best kiss? ... So we might as well try for it.' And Taylor Lautner kind of hid at the craft-service place. He didn't want to get involved. Anyway, he went along with it. We did one in the movie, which was pretty good, but then we did a whole shot of a best kiss that was pretty good."

As for the Taylors' romance last year, Marshall noted that on-set hookups are nothing new. "That happens with young people," he said. "I usually always start with kissing or they worry about it the whole time. We did like five, six takes. And the first take was a little uncomfortable. By the sixth take, they were dating! Life happens like that."

Considering the fact that their parts were added to "Valentine's Day" at the last minute, the duo's willingness to dive into their work was a big bonus, the director said. "When they got there, there was nothing really written," Marshall explained. "They weren't in the original script, so we did a whole thing with them and worked with them. They did a good job. They're both brave, they'll try anything. He did high hurtles [to play a track star], which is not easy, and he insisted on doing his own stunts. I said, 'If you get hurt, somebody from "Twilight" is gonna call me up, but I'm a gambler. We'll probably only do this once.' And he did it good.

"They both have good star power," added Marshall, who is working on the movie's sequel, "New Year's Eve," due out December 9, 2011. "And they did get along for whatever the reason. It came out very well. I was very pleased."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1