Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities 2zq8s3c
Eric
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities Near15
Paul Wesley
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities 23kagwg
Damon
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities 24pjt4p
Stats

Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities Empty
PostSubject: Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities   Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Kellan Lutz: Tightie whities 7t941a8res6v50hunnszoges4kd42s6

Before you began acting, you were a model. What about Calvin Klein underwear made you want to go back to modeling again?

I got into modeling because I was in a financial crisis. It was a great way to make money. I never thought I was pretty by any means. But it was great to be a part of that world. And the pinnacle of that world is to be on a billboard. I grew up wearing Calvin Klein. As a model, I dreamt of being Marky Mark, being on a billboard, and selling that company.

Speaking of Marky Mark, were you nervous about comparisons when shooting this campaign?

I was thrilled. I loved Marky-Mark’s campaign. And by no means was I trying to fill his britches or, uh, boxer-briefs. I was just stepping into them and doing my best to follow his footsteps. And that’s all I can hope and pray for. I think the audience has really enjoyed the campaign, so it’s nice to be a part of it.

Any surprises in store for the next “Twilight” movie, “Eclipse”?

It’s really tough for our characters — the movies are based on the books. So a lot of characters are like — they barely have lines, they’re barely in it. But you can’t rewrite the books. I’m just grateful to have a line or a purpose in there. But definitely, Emmett’s character and story grow immensely in “Eclipse.” You see the battle between the [vampire] newborns and you see the werewolves coming along. It’s a big fighting movie and that’s Emmett’s strength. So there’s the fighting and the big brother role, which is nice.

Since you were already in production, did you really have to prepare physically for this Calvin Klein campaign?

Well, I did. You know Emmett, my character, is more of the big guy. So I don’t need the washboard abs, just the size. I did a lot of push-ups and tons of protein. But for Calvin Klein, it’s underwear. So I called up my buddy Rich McDonald, who’s a personal trainer friend of mine. He put me on a great diet that took out the candy (which I love) and the carbs past 4 o’clock (which I break here and there). And he told me a great thing, which is to drink water as much as you can. ’Cause when you don’t drink water, your body needs to hold on to it to stay hydrated. So I started training with him and he got me into the shape that I need to be for the campaign. I trained for two weeks.

Have you seen the line of fans waiting outside for you?

No, I didn’t actually. But I love the fans. We in the “Twilight” franchise have the best fans. And it’s really cool to see them come out to something other than “Twilight,” you know? ’Cause then it feels more personal. Then they’re Kellan’s fans.

On his own undies ...So … boxers or briefs?

Boxer-briefs! And I love the blue trimmed ones. The blue ones bring out my eyes. [Laughs.] I didn’t come up with that. I was on the street and I bent over to pick up my bag out of the car and this girl yelled out, “You have the blue ones on and your eyes are blue.” And I was like, “Oh yeah, they do bring out my eyes!”

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1