Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! 2zq8s3c
Eric
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! Near15
Paul Wesley
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! 23kagwg
Damon
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
 Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! 24pjt4p
Stats

Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! Empty
PostSubject: Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’!    Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’!

Kellan Lutz Doesn’t Want To Play ‘The Hulk’ But He DOES Want To Be Your ‘He-Man’! 21kwfv7

You all know how much Kellan wants to be an action star, and now we know his dream role!

Hey BFFs do you want to see Kellan Lutz’s chiseled six-pack up close and personal on the big screen? You might just get your wish if he gets his: Kellan wants to play the scantily-clad cartoon character He-Man, otherwise known as the Master of the Universe!

When HollywoodLife.com asked the Twilight Saga hunk which action hero he’d most like to play at Matt Leinart’s “Bowling With the Stars” event in LA July 15, he told us, “He-Man is good. I like He-Man!” The 25-year-old added, “I love the X-Men [too].”

But what bout the Hulk? The role is up for grabs now that Edward Norton has been ousted from the part against his will! Unfortunately, Kellan dismissed even the notion of auditioning for the role, saying emphatically, “Oh, I wouldn’t make a good Hulk.”

We disagree, Kellan! We think anything that shows off your manly muscles is a good thing!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1