Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest 23kagwg
Damon
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest Empty
PostSubject: 'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest   'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:38 am

'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest

'The Vampire Diaries's' Michael Trevino on Tyler's werewolf transformation and future love interest Michael-trevino-comic-con

"The Vampire Diaries" returns to The CW on Thursday, Sept 9, but Zap2it was on the scene for a special sneak peek at San Diego Comic-Con. During "The Vampire Diaries" panel, co-creator Kevin Williamson promised that this season, we'd get a chance to see Michael Trevino's Tyler Lockwood finally transform into a werewolf under a full moon.

It's big news for Trevino, whose role was very small in Season 1, but who is expected to feature much more prominently this season. So is he feeling the pressure? We caught up with him after the panel to find out. "I try to play it off all cool; I try to act like I don't care, but yeah," he says. "Nervous as hell."

Tyler is distracted from the implications of his father's death by Uncle Mason (Taylor Kinney), who comes to town for the funeral and sticks around for a while. "Having him there and having him take me under his wing, Tyler's going to start to see certain things and notice certain things within Uncle Mason," Trevino says, explaining that Mason will be "a guide to the inner rage of Tyler, and why is he this way, and why's he always fighting with himself emotionally.

Trevino expects for the vampires and the werewolves to feud right away. "I think [the vampires] will be the first to catch on," he says, "Right off the bat, no, they're not gonna like it. They're going to go nuts."

He also teased an upcoming romance for Tyler, who hasn't had a love interest since Vicki was killed off. We don't count Matt's mom. "There will be a love interest this season," he says. "I know who it is. I can't tell you -- it might be somebody who's already in Mystic Falls, one of the ladies, or it might be somebody new."

Hmm. Who could it be? Bonnie doesn't seem like she's quite ready to date anybody with a supernatural tendency -- after all, she's definitely not on Team Vampire. Tyler and Matt are only just starting to be friends again, so we're hoping it's not Caroline, either. Maybe it's a new girl. We'll keep you posted!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1