Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed Near15
Paul Wesley
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed 23kagwg
Damon
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed 24pjt4p
Stats

'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed Empty
PostSubject: 'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed   'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 am

'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Premiere Scoop: Damon's 'Not Happy' It Was Katherine He Kissed

When we last left "Vampire Diaries," (you know...sitting at the edge of our seats, biting our nails off...) Damon (Ian Somerhalder) had just kissed "Elena," (Nina Dobrev) who turned out to be Katherine, who then went on a killing spree right as the real Elena walked through the door. Whew!

That was months ago, and since then we've been obsessing over one big question — did Damon know it was Katherine (he did have that slightly perplexed look on his face) and if not, would he find out?

Well "VD" fans, get ready because we managed to get that answer (and many more!) straight from the source during Comic-Con 2010.

Ian confirmed to Hollywood Crush that Damon thought he was kissing Elena and when he learns it was actually Katherine (which he will!), it won't be pretty.

"I can definitely say that when he finds out it was not Elena, he will not be happy and he’s most likely going to blow his top — whoever is around is pretty screwed," Ian told us.

Angry Damon? We're so there. Of course, there's one teeny tiny catch. To get to the good stuff, we're going to have to wait a few minutes longer than we'd like. The premiere, it turns out, will start off exactly where the finale left off and then take us back by a few minutes.

"We do the meanest thing in the world, which is, we tee it up exactly to where we left off, and then we just rewind just a few seconds and show what happened in the moments between where we left and before Katherine did what she did to Uncle John," Julie Plec, show writer, said.

We love ya Julie, but now you're just toying with our emotions! Of course, the whole rewind thing might not be all bad. When we asked whether it meant we'd get to see the finale from the perspective of other characters Nina slipped and gave us an excited "Yes!," while Julie clarified by saying "A little bit...we fill in some blanks."

Good thing too because there are many blanks to fill!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1