Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis 2zq8s3c
Eric
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis Near15
Paul Wesley
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis 23kagwg
Damon
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis 24pjt4p
Stats

The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis   The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 am

The Vampire Diaries Season 2: The Return - Official synopsis 9a18b994050197

KATHERINE HAS RETURNED WITH A VENGEANCE — Picking up on the same night as last season’s finale, Elena (Nina Dobrev) arrives home to a nightmare as she discovers Uncle John’s and Jeremy’s fate. At the hospital, Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) is comforted by Matt (Zach Roering), Bonnie (Katerina Graham) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) while she waits to hear if Caroline (Candice Accola) will survive the car accident. After a confusing conversation with Elena about the night’s events, Damon is the first to realize that Katherine (also played by Nina Dobrev) has returned. Katherine’s arrival sends Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon on a path to find out what she wants, why she’s back, and how much of a threat she is to the people they love. Meanwhile, still reeling from his father’s death, Tyler (Michael Trevino) is surprised when his charming and mysterious uncle, Mason Lockwood (guest star Taylor Kinney, “Trauma”), arrives to console the family. Summary by THE CW

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1