Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' 2zq8s3c
Eric
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' Near15
Paul Wesley
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' 23kagwg
Damon
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' 24pjt4p
Stats

Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' Empty
PostSubject: Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood'   Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Sookie torn between two vampires on 'True Blood' J0b7u8

The action-packed third season of HBO's "True Blood" has been moving at such a furious pace, it seemed inevitable that executive producer Alan Ball and his team would use an episode to catch their collective breath. Although hardly anemic in terms of revelations and mystery, Sunday night's episode sure felt like a bit of a breath catcher.

With only two more episodes left in this third season, the supernatural series appears to be placing characters in position for a high-stakes end run. So issues of secrecy and trust were front and center in Sunday's episode, titled "I Smell a Rat."

We started with vampire Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) telling telepathic waitress Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) the big secret about what she is (a secret long known by readers of "The Southern Vampire Mysteries" by Charlaine Harris). Sookie, although mostly human, is part fairy. And, Bill tells her, fairy blood is particularly intoxicating and alluring to vampires. Rumor has it that drinking fairy blood allows vampires to walk around in sunlight.

Undead Bill declared his undying love for Sookie: "You have brought light back to my life, and hope, and gratitude." But Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard), certian that renegade Mississippi vampire king Russell Edington (Denis O'Hare) will try to kill him, continued warning Sookie not to trust Bill.

Meanwhile, shape shifter Sam Merlotte (Sam Trammell), drinking heavily after a violent outburst, recalled how he financed the bar as a jewel thief in 2003 (killing two people, including his lover, who tried to scam him). Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) rescued an injured Hoyt (Jim Parrack) from Tommy (Marshall Allman), giving him vampire blood to drink. Jason (Ryan Kwanten) kissed an emotionally rocky Tara (Rutina Wesley), then discovered that Crystal (Lindsay Pulsipher) is a were-panther. And Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) and Jesus (Kevin Alejandro) went tripping on vampire blood, embarking on a magical mystery tour that was part family movie, part fun house, part acid trip. They learned that Jesus had one scary grandfather who practiced dark magic.

Yes, this was a slower episode. It ended with a surprise. Eric stated his feelings for Sookie, kissed her, then took her prisoner and locked her up in the dungeon beneath Fangtasia. Doesn't anything ever happen on this show?

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1