Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   2zq8s3c
Eric
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   Near15
Paul Wesley
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   158795f
Jackson Rathbone
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   23kagwg
Damon
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
 True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   24pjt4p
Stats

True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   Empty
PostSubject: True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute     True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:26 am

True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute

True Blood's Jim Parrack to Star With Mike Farrell in Blank Theatre's Production of Terre Haute   11scu4h

True Blood's Jim Parrack will star alongside television veteran Mike Farrell in Edmund White's Terre Haute, to run October 2-November 14 at the Blank Theatre's 2nd Stage. Kirsten Sanderson will direct the production.

The two-character play, which draws inspiration from the correspondence between Gore Vidal and TImothy Mcveigh, revolves around the visits that one of the world's most famous and opinionated gadflies pays to the nation's deadliest domestic terrorist in prison.

The creative team will include Matt Turner (scenic design), Bethany Jane Bohatila (costume design), Cameron Zetty (lighting design), and Warren Davis (sound design).

Farrell may be best known for playing Captain B.J. Hunnicutt on television's M*A*S*H, for which he received two Emmy Award nominations. His other television credits include Providence, Desperate Housewives, and Without a Trace.

Parrack currently appears on HBO's True Blood as Hoyt Fortenberry. He has also made guest appearances on Monk ER, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Close to Home, NCIS, and Criminal Minds.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1