Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt 2zq8s3c
Eric
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt Near15
Paul Wesley
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt 23kagwg
Damon
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt 24pjt4p
Stats

TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt Empty
PostSubject: TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt   TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:11 am

TV News : True Blood’s Lowe originally auditioned for Hoyt Toddlowe

Todd Lowe who plays Terry Bellefleur on the hit series True Blood says he ‘’illegally’’ snuck his way onto the show.

At the recent True Blood convention in Melbourne, the actor said he tracked down the breakdowns for some of the characters illicitly and then persuaded his manager to get him an audition.

“I initially auditioned for Hoyt, but I wasn’t quite right for it – but they liked me enough to ask me back after the pilot. They said ‘We’ve got this other guy, who works at the bar. He’s kind of a military guy – he’s messed up with a kind of tumultuous mind. I said ‘I’m all that except for the military part’. An hour-and-a-half later, my agent called and said I got the part.”

The first person Lowe called to let them know the good news was his mum.

Still, Lowe didn’t know he’d be on the show for as long as he has been.

“… not until I got online and saw that Terry Balfour is in look Book Nine – I was like, ‘Yeah!’ upon discovering that”.

Having said that, says he’s not that into vampire stories. “If I had my choice I’d be in like a Dungeons & Dragons TV show”.

Aside from Dungeons & Dragons, Lowe says he’s rather fond of Australian spread Vegimite.

“Yeah it’s good. It’s salty.

“I also have a jar of marmite at home” which supposedly tastes a lot different. “Maybe I need a taste test though, cos to me they taste the same”.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1