Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker 2zq8s3c
Eric
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker Near15
Paul Wesley
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker 23kagwg
Damon
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker 24pjt4p
Stats

Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker   Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:29 am

Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce Dallas Howard, Is No Bloodsucker!

Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker 021110_howard_ron_bryce94270290

Even though his daughter is now playing an evil vampire in the third Twilight installment, the Parenthood producer tells HollywoodLife.com she was a total angel growing up Bryce Dallas Howard may be playing evil vampire Victoria in the Twilight Saga: Eclipse, but her dad, Ron Howard, is quick to reassure us that as a kid his daughter was anything but a monster.

“I gotta say, I felt safe when the sun went down in my household — but I had good kids,” Ron joked Feb. 11 when we asked him to compare children and vampires.

The 55-year-old father of four said it wasn’t actually Bryce, 28 who inspired him in creating the upcoming NBC TV spin-off of his 1989 film, Parenthood, but her son, three-year-old Theodore, who played muse.

“When I was making Parenthood [the movie], we certainly had grandparents, but I didn’t remotely understand how profound that experience is,” Ron said. “So that’s something this show will be able to develop.” Just what about playing the role of grandpa excites Ron the most?
“When you become a grandparent there’s this sort of wink and a nod that you’re part of this club or something,” he explained. “It’s very difficult to articulate. The series is going to be able to [explore that].”

Who doesn’t love a good family man? Especially one who says that his daughter doesn’t – ahem – suck?

Source
Back to top Go down

Ron Howard: Trust Me My Daughter, Bryce, Is No Bloodsucker
Page 1 of 1