Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release 2zq8s3c
Eric
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release Near15
Paul Wesley
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release 23kagwg
Damon
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release 24pjt4p
Stats

Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release Empty
PostSubject: Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release   Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 am

Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release 11cfhvb

A specific date of release for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on DVD has yet to be set (and this is not surprising considering the film is still in theaters in a lot of areas of the U.S.), but chances are, the film will hit DVD and Blu-Ray sometime this fall/winter, and there is a lot to look forward to from that occasion!

1. DVD release parties: When Twilight and The Twilight Saga: New Moon were released to DVD/Blu-Ray, Borders, Blockbuster, Walmart, and others threw midnight DVD release parties across the country, and several of the parties included guest appearances by the cast and filmmakers. With The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, no doubt, there'll be similar festivities arranged to ring in the occasion! It should be interesting to see who makes a stop where this time around.

2. Unlimited viewing: Almost every Twilight fan I know has seen each of the Twilight series films more than once, and sometimes, the viewing numbers can be upwards of dozens of times per person - whether to revisit the smaller details of the film or the goofs. Going to the theater to see it as often as one would like, though, can tend to be inconvenient or costly, so having the DVD at home makes the process a little more efficient - especially since it means fans can have a viewing party of their own or even an at-home marathon of the three! Getting the DVD in hand means unlimited, convenient viewing potential, and this is a good thing for those of us who like the see the film often and on our time!

3. Deleted scenes: We've already talked about the top ten deleted scenes to look forward to or hope for on a The Twilight Saga: Eclipse DVD, and the director has revealed what fans might expect or hope to see amongst them. Hopefully, the Eclipse DVD can bring us some deleted scenes worth seeing!

4. Commentary: David Slade has already explained that he has no plans to do a director's commentary on The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's DVD because it just isn't his way as a filmmaker. While Slade did mention the possibility of making a behind-the-scenes feature book to coincide with the DVD release, it'll be another (or others, perhaps) that tackle the commentary. No information on who will handle the task has yet been revealed, but a lot of fans are hoping to hear some of the cast on this feature. It should be exciting to hear one way or the other! While fans were absolutely inundated with interviews with the cast prior to the film's release to theaters, there's nothing like hearing them talk about the movie as they watch it themselves. It's always more insightful, and if not, at least it's entertaining.

5. Special features merchant war: When New Moon hit DVD, there were several merchant options for where to pick up the DVD, and Walmart and Target in particular had exclusive features to offer in the versions they were able to offer. The gist of the most obvious distinction was that Walmart had Eclipse footage and Target had deleted scenes. Beyond those, though, they each had other exclusive featurettes and interviews that made each copy worthwhile in its own way. Chances are, the Eclipse DVD will come in different, merchant-exclusive versions, and it'll be interesting to compare which retailer offers which special features.

Source
Back to top Go down
MrsJacobBlackWolf
BLACKS PACK
BLACKS PACK
MrsJacobBlackWolf

Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release   Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am

I need to see a extended Tent scene PLEASE! Pray
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1