Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW 2zq8s3c
Eric
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW Near15
Paul Wesley
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW 23kagwg
Damon
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW 24pjt4p
Stats

NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW   NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:30 am

NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW

NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW Headline_1269382966

Cameron Bright alarmed the cinematic world in 2004 when he stepped into a hot bath tub with Nicole Kidman. The film was Birth, Bright was nine and he was playing the alleged re-incarnation of Kidman’s characters late husband. Their relationship was emotional, deep and dripped with eroticism. Today that kid is seventeen and a Volturi, a high ranking member of the Italian vampire brood in The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

M&C- The Birth bathtub scene caused such a stir. How did your friends and family respond to it and the role you played?

CB - Beats me. I don’t know. They were like me, they yawned a little bit. For a ten year old boy, it’s not the greatest movie. Now that I watch it I can totally tell the difference and saw what I did was good. It was a creepy movie.

M&C – Your character Alec the Volturi only appears briefly in New Moon but we’ll see more of him in Eclipse. How did you flesh him out aside from the book and script?

CB - It’s hard to say what I added. All these characters are so multi-dimensional, but you can do what you want. No one knows how to play a vampire; you can really play it however you want. No one character in Twilight is the same, that’s what so great about it.

M&C - The Twilight storm is so over the top. What do you think about the fans have reacted to it?

CB - It’s amazing, the things I’ve gotten to do – travel to Australia, go to Twilight conventions around the world, and meet people who’ve been following me and watching my career since I was 6. I’m 17 and I live in a town of 100,000 people and not very many people get to do that. People ask me if I’d turn back because of the hype but I don’t regret anything I’ve done in my life. If I can’t walk down the street, there is a possibility that I would turn into Robert Pattinson, I would regret it. But no one strong armed me into doing this and no one really cares.

M&C - What kinds of cool things have happened to you because of Twilight?

CB - It’s pretty funny. I got to go to Rome for the Twilight Film Festival showing the trailer and couple of us showed up there. I travel around with the movie. My friends haven’t even to Vancouver or even off the island where I live. And I’ve been to Australia, Shanghai, and Rome. I got to be on my favourite TV interview shows.

M&C - What’s it like back home in Victoria, British Columbia for Cameron the Movie Star?

CB - People my age or older have known me a while. They knew I was in movies, but people didn’t care. People who don’t know me I’m not worried about. I can walk around the town. I started when I was six. A lady told my mom I had a modelling face and could do commercials. Who’s gonna say no? I worked and once I started getting older, I got film parts and from then on, and I helped support our family. This is my future. I said I could do this.

M&C - So are you an arts or science guy at school?

CB - Social studies is my favourite subject, and history, especially WW11 history. I’ve got a German Shepard named Rommel!

M&C- It’s nice that you’ve worked steadily but how do you manage school and work?

CB -The education has been the hardest part as with any teenager. It’s the biggest worry on their minds. I’m continuing for two more years, I’m 17 now. Then as far a further education after school, I’m going to study to be an auto mechanic. Think about it. I'm 17 and I've been acting since I was 6, so eleven years. I'm not bragging but I don’t feel like I need to go to school. Why go to school for something I’ve been doing? In my mind I've accomplished it. Where I learn is onset.

M&C- Did you learn a lot from Michael Sheen, the lead Volturi in New Moon?

CB – Oh, yeah for sure. Michael Sheen – He’s crazy! I love him to death. He’s an amazing actor. He’d just get there and start talking. That’s my Michael Sheen, one of the greatest actors out there!

Source
Back to top Go down

NEW CAMERON INTERVIEW
Page 1 of 1