Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist 2zq8s3c
Eric
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist Near15
Paul Wesley
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist 23kagwg
Damon
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist 24pjt4p
Stats

Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist   Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Gil Guest Stars On The Mentalist 2i956yd

Gil Birmingham, who is best known for his role at Billy Black (hunky wolf Jacob's father) in the Twilight series, played a (what else) Native American souvenir shop owner and boss of the
murder victim in the hit series The Mentalist.

Gil Birmingham was a military brat (I can relate) and grew up moving from place to place. He was the eldest of five children. He graduated from the University of Southern California, went to work as a petrochemical engineer, and then turned his attention to body building.

His acting career began with an 80's crime drama called Riptide. Gil Birmingham went on to star in more than 40 productions in film, theater, and television. He starred in such well known shows as Falcon Crest, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Nip/Tuck. As far as movies, he's done Gentle Ben, Night at the Museum, and, of course, all of the Twilight movies thus far.

In upcoming roles, he will continue to play Billy Black, chief of the Quileute tribe in the next Twilight movie Eclipse. He will also star alongside Joe Pesci and Helen Mirren in a movie called The Love Ranch. The Love Ranch is set for release in 2011. Also releasing in 2011 is an animated film called Rango which will star Johnny Depp. Gil Birmingham will also be in this film. According to his official website, he has a number of projects going on from stage to television.

But what is his passion? Music and he continues to pursue it. He first picked up a guitar at the age of 10 and has been playing and singing with various bands since. He considers music "essential to his spirit".

The Mentalist episode, entitled "Aingavite Baa", was about a multiple murder turned into a drug thing, turned into a toxic waste cover-up. Gil Birmingham didn't show up in the episode until almost halfway through and didn't come back again until the memorial scene. And then... well, you'll just have to see the episode for yourself. Whether you're a Gil Birmingham fan or a Twilight fan, you should enjoy the episode. The Mentalist is one of my newer favorites. The character of Patrick Jane coupled with one of my favorite Twilight stars, it was a good episode; one you shouldn't miss.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1