Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film 2zq8s3c
Eric
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film Near15
Paul Wesley
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film 23kagwg
Damon
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film 24pjt4p
Stats

Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film   Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:57 am

Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film Daniel_Cudmore

Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film:

Working on a cool film this week," A Night For Dying Tigers". Should be a lot of fun!

A production blog has been kept for the picture, and, according to that blogroll, filming for the project has only just begun.

The film looks to be an Indie done by Terry Miles, and the synopsis (dug up by Daniel C Fans) is as follows:

A Night for Dying Tigers (Western Region: Dying Tiger Films Inc.; Producers: Terry Miles & Sidney Chiu; Director/Writer: Terry Miles; Telefilm Investment: $200,000). In 24 short hours, Jack goes to prison for five years. Tonight, for the first time since the sudden death of their parents one year earlier, the family is summoned to their ancestral home for Jack’s farewell dinner. What begins as a civil, if not joyful, reunion filled with food, drink, and acerbic conversation, quickly devolves into a morally questionable whirlwind of regret, reveals, reversals, and revelations. As they duke it out in a half-savage, half-civilized fashion, these characters and the truths behind their long history of conflict and tragedy, are slowly and surprisingly revealed. “A Night for Dying Tigers” is a dark, heartfelt and ultimately revealing portrait of a family on the edge of disintegration.
Back to top Go down

Yesterday on Daniel's Twitter he mentioned a new film
Page 1 of 1