Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Billy: Kristen's a big talent I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Billy: Kristen's a big talent I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Billy: Kristen's a big talent I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Billy: Kristen's a big talent I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Billy: Kristen's a big talent I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Billy: Kristen's a big talent I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Billy: Kristen's a big talent I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Billy: Kristen's a big talent I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Billy: Kristen's a big talent I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Billy: Kristen's a big talent Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Billy: Kristen's a big talent 2zq8s3c
Eric
Billy: Kristen's a big talent Near15
Paul Wesley
Billy: Kristen's a big talent 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Billy: Kristen's a big talent 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Billy: Kristen's a big talent 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Billy: Kristen's a big talent 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Billy: Kristen's a big talent 23kagwg
Damon
Billy: Kristen's a big talent 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Billy: Kristen's a big talent 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Billy: Kristen's a big talent 24pjt4p
Stats

Billy: Kristen's a big talent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Billy: Kristen's a big talent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy: Kristen's a big talent   Billy: Kristen's a big talent I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:29 am

Billy Burke has heaped praise on his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart, calling her "a big talent".

Billy: Kristen's a big talent B75088371269598678A-PS-Latest-1-1_3

The American actor, who plays Kristen's character's dad Charlie Swan in Twilight and The Twilight Saga: New Moon, reckons she will continue to be a success.

"She's a big talent, she's great and lovely - we get along great, we get along almost like the two characters do," he said.

"There's not a lot of talk but we have a mutual respect and appreciation for the way each other works, and we're both there trying to create the best relationship we can in the sense of the story."

Asked about the rumours of a romance surrounding Kristen - who plays Bella Swan - and her leading man Robert Pattinson, Billy said: "I wouldn't have a f*****g clue, I really wouldn't and I don't care.

"Whatever anybody wants to do in their down time is fine with me. It has nothing to do with me whatsoever."

:: The Twilight Saga: New Moon is now out on DVD and Blu-ra

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1