Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? 2zq8s3c
Eric
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? Near15
Paul Wesley
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? 23kagwg
Damon
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? 24pjt4p
Stats

What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? Empty
PostSubject: What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn?   What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:35 pm

What will happen to Kristen Stewart after Twilight: Breaking Dawn? Stewart-panic-room

Before Twilight: Kristen was really the only Twilight alum to have a career before the series began. Others had done a movie or two, but she actually had some great performances in a variety of films. Her debut was in David Fincher’s PANIC ROOM where she played the sickly daughter of Jodie Foster. It was a great debut and she followed it up with a couple of kids movies and then as the troubled, tomboy in IN THE LAND OF WOMEN.

After Twilight: She continued to get roles that required her to play the quiet, whiny high-school girl in films like ADVENTURELAND and INTO THE WILD. She did well in both films, garnering some critical acclaim for each. But the most exciting non-Twilight role is in the upcoming THE RUNAWAYS where she plays Joan Jett. Aside from that, she continues to do the same types of roles and that could prove to be her downfall. Obviously, everyone gets old and she’s eventually going to have to stretch her talents to something more than playing a troubled teenager.

Prediction: It’s tough to gauge her acting talent because she’s milked the teenage-angst angle so much over the past five years. Her role in THE RUNAWAYS didn’t do as much for me as I was hoping and it was basically Bella, but with a butch hair cut. However, given her non-Twilight success already, I give her an 80% chance of being remembered 5 years after part 2 of BREAKING DAWN.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1