Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
VD spoiler I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
VD spoiler I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
VD spoiler I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
VD spoiler I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
VD spoiler I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
VD spoiler I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
VD spoiler I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
VD spoiler I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
VD spoiler I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
VD spoiler Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
VD spoiler 2zq8s3c
Eric
VD spoiler Near15
Paul Wesley
VD spoiler 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
VD spoiler 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
VD spoiler 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
VD spoiler 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
VD spoiler 23kagwg
Damon
VD spoiler 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
VD spoiler 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
VD spoiler 24pjt4p
Stats

VD spoiler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

VD spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Re: VD spoiler   VD spoiler I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:50 pm

VD spoiler Normal10

******SPOILER*******

New Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Elena may get controlled by Damon & more. TV Guide recently had a “sit down” with the co-executive producer of the show, Julie Plec . She gave away a few spoilers for the show for when it returns in January. One very interesting one,is that she hinted that Damon may be controlling Elena.

She stated, Our first episode back is a very Damon and Elena-centric story. The two of them go off on a little adventure and bond in a way she didn’t think they were capable of.

Having left her necklace behind with the vervaine, the question is: is Damon taking Elena along of her own free will or is he controlling her to enjoy the experience. Also, Gina Torres guest stars as a witch that Damon goes to visit.
She also says that Damon will get to know Elene even more as the show goes on. She stated, The interesting thing about the Damon/Stefan/Elena triangle is that Damon’s heart belongs to Katherine forever and always.

But as we go through the rest of the season, he’s going to get to know Elena better and better. And can Elena and Stefan’s relationship survive her learning the truth about Katherine? Damon never lied to her and didn’t’ have sex with her. At least not yet.

Next, she talked about a mystery vampire. She said, ” Who he is and what he wants is our next big step. We’ll also learn whether the tomb can be happened and what would happen if he does.

Then, she revealed that Bonnie is going to become a powerful witch. She said, Just as she’s having the very human experience of coming of age, she has to deal with the fact that she is a witch. She tries to run away from it at first, but she’s going to embrace it and let it control her so she can learn how to control it. She’s going to be very powerful.

She said that Elena could eventually become a vampire,but not anytime soon. When asked, she stated, Yes, but that’s certainly not in the cards for the show any time soon. As the series gets older and deeper, there is room for a female vampire who’s turned, who doesn’t necessarily have to be a psychotic crazy person.

Finally, she revealed that everyone will eventually find out what really happened to Vicki. She said, So far they’re led to believe that she’s just gone and screwed up. Eventually the truth about what really happened to her will come out and rock everybody’s world. It’s going to change a lot of relationships.

In the meantime, we’ll be digging into where do Matt and Caroline, these two unlikely partners, go in their relationship. Jeremy has a new friend/father figure in the form of the new history teacher Alaric Saltzman . We’re not really sure what he’s doing in Mystic Falls and what his game is. He’s got a surprising backstory. And finally, we still have to discover who turned Logan Fell into a vampire.

Last edited by JulieLovesEdward on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

VD spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Re: VD spoiler   VD spoiler I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Awwwwww Its going to be so good
Back to top Go down

VD spoiler
Page 1 of 1