Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! 2zq8s3c
Eric
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! Near15
Paul Wesley
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! 23kagwg
Damon
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! 24pjt4p
Stats

Awwwww more eye Candy!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awwwww more eye Candy!!!!   Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:20 am

Awwwww more eye Candy!!!! Sean-f10

Sean Faris Joins 'The Vampire Diaries'
Monday, November 09, 2009

While Faris' role is being kept under the wraps, a show insider reveals that the 27-year-old actor will play a character named Ben, an ex-high school football star-turned-bartender at the Mystic Grill.

"He's Matt's buddy," says a Vampire insider. "He gets entangled in the group when a broke Matt takes a job at the Mystic Grill."

Faris' addition on The Vampire Diaries, of course, hints at a possible romance between Ben and one of the show's female characters. Will he fall in line next to Stefan and Damon for Elena's heart? Will he get in the way of Caroline and Matt's budding friendship? Or will he serve as a love interest to another female newbie that's yet to be cast?

Faris, for those who are not familiar, has starred in various TV projects, including Life as We Know It, in which he played star ice hockey player Dino Whitman, and Reunion, where he portrayed Craig Brewster, the spoiled son of a real estate mogul. Recently, however, he's been concentrating on the big screen, after being cast in The Glass Eye, Ghost Machine, Brooklyn to Manhattan, and The King of Fighters.

Last edited by JulieLovesEdward on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1