Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb 2zq8s3c
Eric
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb Near15
Paul Wesley
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb 23kagwg
Damon
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb 24pjt4p
Stats

Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb   Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:49 am

SPOILER

The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb

The whole Stefan-Elena-Damon love triangle is already intriguing as it is but things got really interesting on The Vampire Diaries when we learned about Damon's diabolical plan to open the tomb by the old church that contains Katherine plus 26 other vampires. As mentioned previously, this mystery will be uncovered when The Vampire Diaries returns with new episodes, beginning January 21. But if you think that something this significant will lead up to the big finale, think again.

According to Eonline.com, "the writers actually aren't going to wait until the end of the season to open the tomb with all the vampires and Katherine in it," proving that nothing about this show is ever predictable.

Come to think of it, the first Vampire Diaries episode of the new year alone already taps on the tomb storyline as Bonnie (Katerina Graham) comes closer to uncovering the past and the place where all the murder began in Mystic Falls.

For a sneak peek of the episode, check out this article.

Now the big question is how will Katherine plus 26 other vampires resurface? If you recall, Bonnie burned the necklace and destroyed any hope Damon had of opening the tomb. Logan knew that the mystery person who turned him into a vampire knows of another way to open the tomb but that information died with Logan, thanks to Alaric the vampire slayer. I guess we'll just have to stay tuned to find out!

For now, you can relive all the drama on The Vampire Diaries marathon. Check out the full schedule here.
Back to top Go down

Spoiler The Vampire Diaries: Uncovering the Vampire Tomb
Page 1 of 1