Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
More VD spoilers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
More VD spoilers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
More VD spoilers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
More VD spoilers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
More VD spoilers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
More VD spoilers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
More VD spoilers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
More VD spoilers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
More VD spoilers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
More VD spoilers Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
More VD spoilers 2zq8s3c
Eric
More VD spoilers Near15
Paul Wesley
More VD spoilers 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
More VD spoilers 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
More VD spoilers 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
More VD spoilers 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
More VD spoilers 23kagwg
Damon
More VD spoilers 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
More VD spoilers 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
More VD spoilers 24pjt4p
Stats

More VD spoilers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

More VD spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: More VD spoilers   More VD spoilers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:53 am

More VD spoilers Vampir10

Bonnie may start trouble with Elena & more in these new set of CW’s “Vampire Diaries” spoilers that we’ve just gotten,courtesy of Zap2it and their sources. They say the CW had a TV Press Tour yesterday where they presented more info on its new hit show, “Vampire Diaries.” They offered a few spoilers for the back nine episodes of its first season,which will kick off later this month after a long two month hiatus.

First, they revealed that Elena is not going to become a vampire for a very long time,if ever. They stated, “It’s fake. It’s completely not even close to what the episode is. Not that it’s completely out of the question. Viewers will just have to wait until “Season 37 or so.”
Next, they said that the tomb will still be in play. Katherine is still very much on Damon’s agenda and nothing is going to get in the way of that. Mia Kirshner will make her first appearance on the show in the first episode to start off the back nine. However, she’ll only appear in flashbacks. Also, more things will be revealed about Alaric Saltzman who is the mysterious new teacher in town. They’ll reveal more about his past and his dead wife.

They confirmed that Vicki is really dead. They stated, “Vicki will still be talked about. But now she’s … unfortunately, Vicki left us. She was our very first vampire casualty.” They explain more about the Elena,Stefan,and Damon triangle. They stated, “It’s not a love triangle with only two people. The two of them will go on an “adventure” sans Stefan and Damon will have to decide if he’s going to compel Elena to go along with him, or if he’ll let her decide on her own. Still, Elena is not Katharine and Damon is still “all about Katharine.”

They revealed that Katherine and Damon will get hot and heavy. They stated, “The actress Nina Dobrev has kissed Damon … but the character Elena has not. In the next few episodes, we’ll get to see a little Katherine and Damon, hot and heavy, yummy and naughty action.” They finally revealed possible future trouble between Elena and Bonnie may arise. Bonnie is going to become very important as Damon will need her witch powers to free Katherine from her tomb,but things are going to get tense between Bonnie and Elena. Bonnie may stick by Elena’s side,or try to exterminate them.

“Vampire Diaries” new episodes start January 21 at 7pm central time on the CW.
Back to top Go down

More VD spoilers
Page 1 of 1