Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
A couple of TVD clips I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
A couple of TVD clips I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
A couple of TVD clips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
A couple of TVD clips I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
A couple of TVD clips I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
A couple of TVD clips I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
A couple of TVD clips I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
A couple of TVD clips I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
A couple of TVD clips I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
A couple of TVD clips Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
A couple of TVD clips 2zq8s3c
Eric
A couple of TVD clips Near15
Paul Wesley
A couple of TVD clips 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
A couple of TVD clips 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
A couple of TVD clips 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
A couple of TVD clips 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
A couple of TVD clips 23kagwg
Damon
A couple of TVD clips 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
A couple of TVD clips 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
A couple of TVD clips 24pjt4p
Stats

A couple of TVD clips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

A couple of TVD clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of TVD clips   A couple of TVD clips I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:35 pm

The CW has released two "The Vampire Diaries" clips to herald the hit show's return Jan. 21.

Check out the clips below, which highlight the upcoming episode "Bloodlines" and the show's fans.

After just 10 episodes, "The Vampire Diaries" has become The CW’s most-watched and highest-rated series among adults 18-34 this season.

Based on the best-selling series of books by L. J. Smith, the show chronicles two vampire brothers obsessed with the same beautiful girl, and battling to control the fate of an entire town.

"The Vampire Diaries," airing Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET, is executive produced by Kevin Williamson (“Scream,” “Dawson’s Creek”), Julie Plec (“Kyle XY,” “Wasteland”), Leslie Morgenstein (“Gossip Girl,” “Private”) and Bob Levy (“Gossip Girl,” “Privileged”).

"The Vampire Diaries" - Fan Reaction