Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy 2zq8s3c
Eric
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy Near15
Paul Wesley
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy 23kagwg
Damon
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy 24pjt4p
Stats

Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy   Kendrick joins untitled Mandate dramedy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Levine to direct movie, which drops old title Anna Kendrick has signed on to her first film since earning kudos for her breakout role in "Up in the Air."

The actress will join James McAvoy and Seth Rogen in the untitled Mandate dramedy formerly known as "I'm With Cancer," which has also found a new helmer in Jonathan Levine ("The Wackness"). He replaces Nicole Holofcener, who dropped out because of personal reasons.

McAvoy toplines as Adam, a 25-year-old who learns he has cancer -- a character based on the real-life experiences of Will Reiser, who was diagnosed with cancer in his mid-20s and successfully battled the disease over several years. Reiser wrote the screenplay, which marks his debut feature project.

Kendrick will play a young psychologist assigned to handle Adam's case despite her lack of experience.

Film begins lensing in next month in Vancouver.

Rogen, Evan Goldberg and Ben Karlin are producing. Reiser is exec producing alongside Mandate prexy Nathan Kahane. Mandate's Tendo Nagenda is co-producing.

Mandate International will be handling international sales at next month's European Film Market in Berlin.

Levine is best known for the Gotham-set coming-of-age pic "The Wackness," which he wrote and directed.

Levine is repped by CAA, the Nervik Co. and attorney Todd Stern.

Kendrick, who most recently earned a Golden Globe nomination for "Up in the Air," will next be seen in "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" and "Eclipse," the third installment in the "Twilight" franchise. Both films are set to be released this year.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1