Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date 2zq8s3c
Eric
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date Near15
Paul Wesley
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date 23kagwg
Damon
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date 24pjt4p
Stats

Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date   Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:15 am

Anna Kendrick dishes on her Oscar date 143jbqp

video doesn't want to embed, click picture to watch it at the source!

Anna Kendrick won't be bringing any beau to the Oscars next Sunday. The Up in the Air star is planning to make the star-studded event a family affair.

The 24-year-old former actress, who pull double duty in the Twilight Saga, told E! News she's bringing her mom and brother as dates to the glitzy awards show.

"I'm flying them out. I'm so excited," Kendrick said Saturday at Zac Posen's celebration for his new Z Spoke collection in Beverly Hills. "My mom wants to meet George Clooney."

Before heading inside for a private dinner at Mr. Chow alongside the likes of Rachel Bilson, Emma Roberts and Nicky Hilton, Kendrick dished on how she's staying cool until the big day.

While she's trying to relax and enjoy the awards season, Kendrick admitted she's been under more stress than usual. She couldn't even watch the Oscar nomination annoucement.

"I was too nervous to sit and watch the nominations, so I went for a run at five in the morning," Kendrick said. "I just waited for my roommate to text me. And then it was actually really nice because I was sort of alone in the dark. I kind of wanted to shout, but I didn't want to wake everyone up at 5:30 in the morning."

While Kendrick has no problem talking up her Oscar dates, she is keeping mum about her Oscar dress.

"I'm not allowed to talk about what I wear," Kendrick said. "But I'm going to try it on in a few days and it's beautiful. I'm really excited about it. It's a designer that I've worn [before]."

Kendrick said that while having the top-secret gown custom-made from a sketch left her feeling a little like a "human mannequin," she is looking forward to picking out her jewels.

"That's going to be the fun part," Kendrick said. "That's the part where I get to play."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1