Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller 2zq8s3c
Eric
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller Near15
Paul Wesley
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller 23kagwg
Damon
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller 24pjt4p
Stats

Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller   Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller and Finding Her Perfect Oscars Heels

Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller Anna-kendrick-300x400

With the Oscars just days away, first-time nominee Anna Kendrick is finding her wardrobe to be almost more stressful than the biggest night in her career up to now. “It’s been physically more uncomfortable than I expected it to be!” Kendrick tells PEOPLE of her red carpet season experience at last night’s Pre-Oscar Poolside Party benefiting The Red Cross Haiti & Chile Relief Fund at the Beverly Wilshire, Four Seasons. “You want your waistline to be just so, and I’m always trying to look taller than I am –so I’m always in something that’s a little snug or a little too tall.” And while she admits one secret weapon she’s used is Spanx, her main concern for Sunday is finding a pair of shoes that won’t hurt. “I’m just trying to sift through what heels are more comfortable on my feet. Certain Jimmy Choos and Sergio Rossi shoes are really comfortable, but it varies from shoe to shoe, so it’s kind of hit and miss, trial and error.” So while her style needs are at fever pitch, the Best Supporting Actress nominee says: “I keep trying to immerse myself in something that doesn’t have anything to do with the movie or awards season.” And that includes reading books and preparing for her mom’s arrival from Maine to attend the telecast with her. We can’t wait to see what Anna will choose for the red carpet on Sunday!

Source
Back to top Go down

Anna Kendrick on Trying to Look Taller
Page 1 of 1