Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd 2zq8s3c
Eric
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd Near15
Paul Wesley
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd 23kagwg
Damon
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd 24pjt4p
Stats

Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd   Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:26 am

Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd and get a free Team Edward or Team Jacob mug.
Looks like this is the equivalent to the Walmart promotion in US. This one also has Eclipse footage on it.

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/811456

Twilight Saga, The: New Moon - Two-Disc Special Edition (EXCLUSIVE Collector's Tin) (FREE Team Edward Mug) (811456)
Coming Soon! Pre-Order Now - Available Wednesday, 14 April 2010
AU$42.97 Currency Converter International Price (inc GST)

The next chapter begins!

Sink your fangs into the thrilling sequel of The Twilight Saga: New Moon in an EzyDVD EXCLUSIVE Collector's Tin and show your support for Team Edward with a heat reactive mug FREE when you pre-order from EzyDVD.com.au!

Pre-order NOW as this limited release won't last forever!

Pre-order this item and we'll include Free Delivery via Australia Post Surface Mail (Australia Only) We do not charge your card until your order is ready to ship.

Just after Bella’s 18th birthday, Edward decides to leave her behind in an effort to protect her. As the heartbroken Bella sleepwalks through her senior year, numb and alone, she discovers she can summon Edward’s image whenever she puts herself in jeopardy. Bella’s frozen heart is gradually thawed by her budding relationship with Jacob, who has a supernatural secret of his own.

With more of the passion, action and suspense that made Twilight a smash hit, The Twilight Saga: New Moon is a spellbinding follow-up to the international box office phenomenon!

Special Features:

Exclusive Eclipse Sneak Peek
Team Jacob vs Team Edward: The Ultimate Love Triangle
Death Cab for Cutie - "Meet Me on the Equinox" Music Video
Anya Marina - "Satellite Heart" Music Video
Muse - "I Belong to You" Music Video
Behind the Scenes rehearsal footage
Mutemath - Spotlight
Never-before-seen extended scenes
Never-before-seen deleted scenes
Audio commentary with Director Chris Weitz and Editor Peter Lamber
Plus more!

Actors: Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Taylor Lautner Ashley Greene Kellan Lutz
Director: Chris Weitz
Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1
Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1 16:9 Enhanced
Transfer Format: Widescreen
Category: Horror Thriller Romance
Region: 4
Format: DVD
Year: 2009
Distributor: EzyDVD
Rating: M
Languages: English
Running Time: 125 mins
Back to top Go down
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd   Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Since that's the only special release I've seen in Australia, I think I might have to order that one EJ.
Back to top Go down

Preorder a 2 disc tin set from ezydvd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Retreat :: The Twilight Saga Books and Movies :: New Moon-
Jump to: