Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple 2zq8s3c
Eric
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple Near15
Paul Wesley
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple 23kagwg
Damon
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple 24pjt4p
Stats

Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple   Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:49 am

'Twilight': Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple at Kids' Choice Awards

Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple Jacob-bella-graphic

The 2010 Kids' Choice Awards have declared the Cutest Couple to be Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) of the "Twilight" series. They bested Bella/Edward, Neytiri/Jake from "Avatar" and the Obamas to take home the coveted orange blimp.

It has to make one wonder if the kids who voted for these awards have ready the "Twilight" books. If you've read the books (as opposed to just seeing the movies), it's pretty clear who Bella belongs with.

We can't argue with the hotness of Taylor Lautner but considering all the Twihards who hate Kristen Stewart, it's still a bit surprising win.

Lautner also took home Favorite Male Movie Actor. What of Robert Pattinson? He and Bella are cute and he's a good actor! Poor Edward Cullen, he just can't win.

Source
Back to top Go down
MrsJacobBlackWolf
BLACKS PACK
BLACKS PACK
MrsJacobBlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple   Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:04 am

EquallyDazzled wrote:
'Twilight': Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple at Kids' Choice Awards

Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple Jacob-bella-graphic

The 2010 Kids' Choice Awards have declared the Cutest Couple to be Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) of the "Twilight" series. They bested Bella/Edward, Neytiri/Jake from "Avatar" and the Obamas to take home the coveted orange blimp.

It has to make one wonder if the kids who voted for these awards have ready the "Twilight" books. If you've read the books (as opposed to just seeing the movies), it's pretty clear who Bella belongs with.

We can't argue with the hotness of Taylor Lautner but considering all the Twihards who hate Kristen Stewart, it's still a bit surprising win.

Lautner also took home Favorite Male Movie Actor. What of Robert Pattinson? He and Bella are cute and he's a good actor! Poor Edward Cullen, he just can't win.

Source

Very Happy cheers Party wave
Back to top Go down
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple   Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:06 pm

He can take the award, but it doesn't make him the winner. I've read the books. lol!
Back to top Go down
MrsJacobBlackWolf
BLACKS PACK
BLACKS PACK
MrsJacobBlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple   Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Edwards Juliet wrote:
He can take the award, but it doesn't make him the winner. I've read the books. lol!

Mad
Back to top Go down
Cryst@l
VEGE VAMPS
VEGE VAMPS
Cryst@l

PostSubject: Re: Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple   Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:02 pm

cheers for EJ! bounce
Back to top Go down
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

PostSubject: Re: Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple   Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:23 am

Edwards Juliet wrote:

Thats right EJ...**high five** Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple   Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Jacob beats Team Edward for Cutest Couple
Page 1 of 1