Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance 2zq8s3c
Eric
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance Near15
Paul Wesley
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance 23kagwg
Damon
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance 24pjt4p
Stats

New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance   New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:11 am

'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance and vampire movie on record'

New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance 2a8nhit

The Twilight Saga: New Moon might not have been the biggest in overall domestic or worldwide intake for 2009, despite the best efforts of Twilight fans to make it so, but it still holds the top title for quite a few posts.

As you already know, New Moon secured the top spot for midnight ticket sales and opening day numbers on November 20th, 2009, bringing in well over seventy million dollars within twenty-four hours.

According to Box Office Mojo's latest New Moon report, the film "still holds the record[s]" for those showings.

"It also stands as the biggest teen romance and vampire movie on record, eclipsing the first Twilight for the title," Box Office Mojo's Brandon Gray reports.

Oddly enough, and you've probably heard this before, New Moon takes the cake for "being the most front-loaded blockbuster ever, making 48 percent of its total gross on its first weekend alone."

Interesting, eh?

Any theories on why New Moon was so "front-loaded" in numbers?

BOM goes on to report that internationally, New Moon did very well as compared to last year's Twilight.

"The greatest growth for New Moon," BOM reports, "came on the foreign front. It has pulled in $413.1 million thus far, more than doubling what Twilight made. That puts its worldwide total at $710 million versus Twilight's $385 million."

Source
Back to top Go down
MrsJacobBlackWolf
BLACKS PACK
BLACKS PACK
MrsJacobBlackWolf

New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance   New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:16 am

^^^^^ Niiiiice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New Moon' finishes up as 'biggest teen romance
Page 1 of 1