Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer 2zq8s3c
Eric
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer Near15
Paul Wesley
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer 23kagwg
Damon
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer 24pjt4p
Stats

Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightsAngel
PACK CUBS
PACK CUBS
MidnightsAngel

Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer   Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:51 am

Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer Resize10
Twilight actor Gil Birmingham has been cast opposite fellow Twilight cast member Chaske Spencer and General Hospital’s Tyler Christopher in the Korinna Sehringer film “Shouting Secrets.”

Gil will play Cal, the father of Wesley (played by Chaske Spencer). Wesley is a successful young writer in Los Angeles who is called back to his Native American upbringing after ten years in order to visit his sick mother. Tyler will play Tushka, a half-breed Indian who, when his mother falls ill, is forced to look at his failure to breach the confines of reservation life.

Gil has appeared in a number of films with fellow actor and friend Chaske Spencer, and playing Chaske’s father is nothing new. In “Skins,” Gil played the role of Sonny Yellow Lodge, the abusive alcoholic father of Rudy, played by Chaske.

Source: http://www.examiner.com/x-39136-Native-American-Arts-Examiner~y2010m4d20-Gil-Birmingham-Cast-in-Shouting-Secrets-With-Twilights-Chaske-Spencer-and-GHs-Tyler-Christopher

Last edited by MidnightsAngel on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the source)
Back to top Go down
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

PostSubject: Re: Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer   Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:11 am

That's pretty awesome that they work together so much.
Back to top Go down
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

PostSubject: Re: Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer   Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Yep I agree ED.
Thanks MA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer   Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gil Birmingham Cast in “Shouting Secrets” With Twilight’s Chaske Spencer
Page 1 of 1