Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? 2zq8s3c
Eric
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? Near15
Paul Wesley
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? 23kagwg
Damon
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? 24pjt4p
Stats

Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? Empty
PostSubject: Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged?   Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:09 am

Are Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower Engaged?

Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged? 212er8m

It’s springtime in England and it seems love is in the air- at least for Bonnie Wright and boyfriend Jamie Campbell Bower.

According to a report, the two young stars are engaged to be married and are over the moon about their recent betrothal.

An eyewitness at last night’s Gucci Party hosted by Mark Ronson told press, “Bonnie was even showing off her glittering engagement ring.”

In a recent interview, Wright gushed about her dreamy boyfriend. “We met at a party and we just really clicked straight away. He's a great guy, and we just enjoy spending time together... He's really lovely. Everything is going great."

Source
Back to top Go down

Is Jamie Campbell Bower engaged?
Page 1 of 1