Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine 2zq8s3c
Eric
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine Near15
Paul Wesley
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine 23kagwg
Damon
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine 24pjt4p
Stats

Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine   Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:34 am

Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine Jph7bk

It's time for NYLON's annual Young Hollywood issue, where we peg the best and brightest before anyone else. Past YH obsessions included a pre-Twilight Kristen Stewart, Megan Fox fresh off the Transformers set, and Ellen Page before Juno was anything except an Alaskan city.

Who's on our May cover? Ashley Greene, Portia Doubleday, and Vanessa Hudgens - three faces you definitely need to watch. Read all about them and the rest of our stars in the Young Hollywood issue, and check out a preview below:

Ashley Greene, on Twilight Paparazzi
“I know their cars. Bit there’s always people sitting outside my house. I put my own security system in my apartment because you have to worry about people getting a little too obsessed.”

About Twilight
“It’s a bit insane for me, because Twilight is this huge teen phenomenon and the fans are passionate and want to know everything about us. So, you know, we get followed around.”

Before getting booked at Twilight
“There were a lot of little things along the way that happened just as my parents would say ‘Ok, its time to come home and go to college…So I built a resume that I could, you know, embellish a little.”

On young Hollywood
“We’re not all crazy! … I feel like that whole generation, that’s dying down now, thinks they’re higher than God and can do whatever they want”

On Breaking Dawn
“If they make one, let’s be honest, I’m gonna do it.”

Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine 08f0be77635337 Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine 70c2c977635343 Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine A2e75877635347 Ashley Greene in 'Nylon' magazine 8f24d577635350

CLICK PICTURES FOR FULL SIZE

Source Via Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1