Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes 2zq8s3c
Eric
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes Near15
Paul Wesley
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes 23kagwg
Damon
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes 24pjt4p
Stats

Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes Empty
PostSubject: Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes   Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Stained to show at Cannes
Tinsel Korey's new project on Cannes Film Festival schedule

Karen Lam's new horror feature Stained will be premiering at the Cannes Film Market under the Perspective Canada showcase, tentatively scheduled for May 18 and 19 2010. Stained is an intense thriller about a lonely bookseller’s obsessive love affair and her protective best friend, who alone knows the horrible truth about her obsession. Karen’s first short horror film was The Cabinet.
Stained features Tinsel Korey (Twilight: New Moon, Rabbit Fall), Sonja Bennett (Battlestar Galactica, Masters of Horror), Tim Fellingham (Truly Blessed, Life on Top), and Stephen Huszar (Corner Gas, Paradise Falls).

Source
Back to top Go down

Tinsel Corey in Stained at Cannes
Page 1 of 1