Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards 2zq8s3c
Eric
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards Near15
Paul Wesley
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards 23kagwg
Damon
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards 24pjt4p
Stats

Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards Empty
PostSubject: Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards   Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Paul Wesley is nominated for “Brink of Fame: Actor” in Logo Channel’s NewNowNext Awards.

The most unique awards show on TV, NewNowNext Awards (NNNA) is about discovering today what will be trending next year. While other awards honor those who have already made it, NNNA sets its sights on brink of fame up-and-comers who are just beginning to be buzzed about.

He’s competing alongside Morena Baccarin, Alexander Skarsgård, Lea Michele, Mark Indelicato, and Liam Hemsworth. Check out Logo’s nomination video below:

There are two ways to vote for Paul: You can click the banner below and vote on the Logo website, or you can tweet your vote with the hashtag #actorPAUL.

Paul Wesley nominated in Logo’s NewNowNext Awards 14jry3a

VOTING ENDS JUNE 4TH. So get to work! Winners will be announced on the Logo channel and website on June 17th.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1