Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? Near15
Paul Wesley
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? 23kagwg
Damon
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? 24pjt4p
Stats

'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? Empty
PostSubject: 'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel?   'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:46 am

'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? Ine8gx

Twihards, now that you've gotten a good look at "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" trailer, you may have a few questions, like, "Who is Xavier Samuel and why haven't I seen him before he became a newborn vampire?"

The "Twilight" film series is filled with good-looking guys, and Samuel as Riley continues that trend. We did a little digging and found out more about Samuel, who's a 26-year-old actor from Adelaide, Australia. Yes, that's right. Another "Twilight" vampire who has an accent in real life.

For those who haven't read the books or quite gotten a handle on the plot of "Eclipse" yet, Riley is the right-hand vampire to Victoria (Bryce Dallas Howard) who has a beef with Bella (Kristen Stewart). Victoria creates an army of newborn vampires (we like to call them baby vamps) of which Riley is the leader. There's also a bit of romance between them.

According to an Elle interview, Samuel did his homework in order to sell the romance.

"Bryce and I watched YouTube clips of the best kisses in cinematic history for research," he told the magazine. Hmm, we wonder if he saw that "Twilight's" Bella and Edward landed on the Top 50 classic film kisses list?

Samuel has appeared in a number of Australian films and has received acclaim for them, especially "Newcastle" (he played a closeted Goth teenager/surfer) and the disturbing drama "The Loved Ones" in which he accidentally kills his dad in a car accident and then gets pulled into a sadistic game. For him, playing a vampire with issues was just the next logical step in his career.

"He's essentially a tragic character," Samuel said. "[Director] David Slade and I talked a lot about conveying how complex he is -- he's harboring extreme jealousy and hatred for humanity because that's exactly what he's been deprived of."

Source
Back to top Go down
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel?   'Twilight: Eclipse' newest vampire: Who is Xavier Samuel? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:58 am

Ill have to check this out The Loved Ones
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1