Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" 2zq8s3c
Eric
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" Near15
Paul Wesley
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" 23kagwg
Damon
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" 24pjt4p
Stats

Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" Empty
PostSubject: Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood"   Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood" I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Join Chaske & Alex
“Peru Comes To Hollywood”
On May 10th Join Chaske and Alex at a benefit screening for flood victims in Peru.

"Peru Comes to Hollywood" to feature exclusive benefit screening of the new Motion Picture “Princess Kaiulani” starring Q’orianka Kilcher (The New World) in the Title Role, followed by a Peruvian Cultural Celebration and Q & A session with the films star Q’orianka Kilcher and guest speaker Omar Mora (PAMS) , as well as Peruvian Entertainment and a VIP Reception featuring Peruvian Cuisine, Appetizers, Drinks and Silent Auction with Traditional Music and Dances of Peru featuring “Raices Peruanas” and the “AtacamaProject”

WHEN:
Monday, May 10th. 2010 6:30 pm Doors Open / 7:15 pm Movie Screening & Program, 9:30 pm VIP Reception and Peru Cultural Celebration.

WHERE:
The Historic Majestic Crest Theater, 1262 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles , CA 90024

WHO:
Q’orianka Kilcher (The New World), Colin Farrell, Woody Harrelson, Chaske Spencer (New Moon), Jesse Garcia (Quinceañera,), Alex Meraz (New Moon), Charles Hambleton (The Cove), Trevor Donovan (90210), Rudy Youngblood (Apocalypto), , Sonia Rockwell (Spread), Omar Mora (PAMS/Selva en Action), Atossa Soltani (Amazon Watch), Lauren Selman, Ken Spector (LivingEcho), Hector Perez-Pacheco (HarmonyKeepers), Ralph Kuron (PAMS), Nadine Weil,( Heart of Green) Jodie Evans (Code Pink), Lauren Selman, Fisher Stevens ,Mayra Gomez, Milagros Lizarraga , Lukas Nelson, Dixi Belcher (Turning the Tides), Earl Tulley (Navajo Nation),Juliana Hepp (IDEM) plus more to be confirmed.

Source
Back to top Go down

Join Chaske at "Peru comes to Hollywood"
Page 1 of 1