Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' Near15
Paul Wesley
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' 23kagwg
Damon
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' 24pjt4p
Stats

'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' Empty
PostSubject: 'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible'   'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible' I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:06 am

'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Calls Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley 'Incredible'

It's no secret that the cast of "Vampire Diaries," gets along pretty well. In fact, a few of the show's actors have told us that they're bffs on set and off. So, when Nina Dobrev dropped by MTV News last week, we had to ask her whether the same held true for her and the two boys she films with most often — Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder.

"They are just great guys to be around," she gushed. "It's awesome that I get paid to hang with these two guys and work with them and the rest of the cast." Now, that's what we love to hear!

Of course, once we learned how close she was to Paul and Ian, we couldn't help but pick her brain a little on on what both guys are like when they're not in character.

"Ian and Paul are very different and similar in many ways," she said. "I think that when people start hanging around each other, they start to pick on on each other's quirks and taste in music, apparently."

Turns out that Ian is quite the class clown, while Paul has more in common than his alter-ego, Stefan, then we would have thought. "Ian's the jokester, the prankster, the guy who likes to talk and hang out and just have a good time," Nina reported. Note: this only makes us heart him more than we already did.

Paul, however, has a very different approach when the camera's pointed at him. "It's funny because when Paul's on set, he's very serious, he's very focused. He's a lot like his character. He's kind of method a little bit in some ways," she said. "But then, as soon as he leaves the set, he has this switch and he's this cool, fun — not that he's not cool on set, it's just he lets loose a little more." In other words, to quote Hannah Montana, he's got best of both worlds.

Of course, while they might have their differences, Nina was quick to point out that they've got one key thing in common. "They are both incredible and awesome and professional and talented," she said. We couldn't agree more, although we'd probably add very handsome to that list.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1