Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game 2zq8s3c
Eric
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game Near15
Paul Wesley
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game 23kagwg
Damon
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game 24pjt4p
Stats

True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game Empty
PostSubject: True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game   True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:03 am

True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game!

True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game Ellis-10

A few months ago we filled you Twilight fans in on the big charity baseball game featuring your favorite Hollywood vamps, but it looks like there has been a big change in the lineup.

Recent reports say that Twilight’s Peter Facinelli, who plays the sexy vampire father figure in the series, will no longer be part of the big game. Sorry Twilight fans, but Nelsan Ellis, the amazing man that plays the fabulous fry cook, Lafayette, in True Blood, has taken Peter’s place in the charity Vampire Baseball game in New Orleans on Saturday, March 20.

Facinelli, who plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen, was originally signed on, but he’s no longer on the roster. But don’t worry guys, you still have the wolf pack playing in the game – Chaske Spencer who plays alpha-wolf Sam, Alex Meraz who plays Paul and Tyson Houseman who plays Quil. Daniel Cudmore, who plays Felix, is the only vampire left though. So really, it’s turning into more of a werewolf charity than a vampire one.

While this news may bum out the Twilight lovers, especially the ones that already bought their tickets, this is awesome news for the True Blood fans out there. We get to see one of our favorite characters do a good thing for people that really need help. Kudos Nelsan Ellis.

Make sure to pick your tickets up now. Proceeds from the Celebrity Vampire Baseball game will go to benefit Haiti disaster relief. On top of helping out a great cause you also get some awesome kickbacks:

* Vampire Baseball Exhibition Game with Stars
* Autographs and Photos with Stars
* Meet and greet opportunity with Stars
* After-party and concert

Your ticket includes admittance to Celebrity Vampire Baseball. As a ticket holder, not only will you have a great seat to see all the play-by-play, you’re welcome to take pictures of the actors as they play Celebrity Vampire Baseball!

Source
Back to top Go down

True Blood Sunday Presents: True Blood Crashes Twilight’s Vampire Baseball Game
Page 1 of 1