Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg 23kagwg
Damon
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg Empty
PostSubject: 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg   'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:26 pm

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', 'Twilight' Saga, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg 16hlzk4

You may have seen the washboard abs of Kellan Lutz, who plays vampire Emmett Cullen alongside Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in The Twilight Saga films, splashed across giant billboards and had a sense of deja vu.

Lutz, who also stars in the recent remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street, stripped down to pose for the latest Calvin Klein underwear advertisements, channeling Mark Wahlberg, who was known in the 1990s for his own campaign for the company, which the actor and Entourage producer has since called a "debacle".

"I could only hope and pray that I could have a career like Mark Wahlberg,” Lutz, 25, told the New York Times, adding that he had wanted to model for Calvin Klein since he was a teenager.

Lutz prepared for the modeling job by working with a trainer to bulk up his" chicken legs" and giving up candy, the newspaper said. The work appears to have paid off.

"I started getting text messages and calls from producers, and when I went into meetings for scripts, people were always commenting on the billboard and asking for pictures for their daughters," he said.

Lutz can be seen in the upcoming third Twilight film, Eclipse, which is set to be released on June 30.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1