Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev Near15
Paul Wesley
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev 23kagwg
Damon
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev 24pjt4p
Stats

'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev Empty
PostSubject: 'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev   'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:42 pm

'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale Will 'Shock Four Or Five Times' More Than Normal, Says Nina Dobrev
There's just a few more hours left until what is sure to be an epic season finale of "Vampire Diaries." We know the wait isn't easy (heck, we're biting out nails!), but we're pretty sure it'll be worth it, especially since Nina Dobrev herself told us tonight's episode is going to be shocking.

Of course, that's not all she said. Nina mentioned cliff-hangers, deaths and blood (quite the attention grabbing list, no?) when she stopped by MTV News recently. Now, we've got to give the girl credit she tried her best to give us a sneak peek without spilling too much, but that doesn't mean we're not going to throw our best guesses your way! So, take a look at what Nina had to say and then check out our analysis.

Nina: "The finale is going to really shock a lot of people. Something's going to happen. A character is going to do something very uncharacteristic of his or her normal, the way she normally, he or she normally is. And it will be interesting to see how people react to it. They may love or hate her or him, or, you know we'll see."

Hollywood Crush Theory: We think the "he/she" Nina keeps referencing is actually a "he" by the name of Damon (Ian Somerhalder). You see, Damon is characteristically the "bad boy" but we've been seeing a lot more of his soft side lately, especially in regards to Elena. Our guess is that he's going to do something (possibly to help or save Elena), that will be at his own expense. In other words, it'll be uncharacteristically good (and we will inevitably love him more).

Nina: Kevin [Williamson] is spontaneous and he'll do anything for a good shock, and he has. And so people will die, there will be a lot of blood, someone that we've grown to really love will no longer be with us. But that's all I can tell you.

Crush Theory: Obviously, the big thing here is that someone who "we've grown to really love" is going to die (and we're guessing lots of blood will be involved). Our take? It's going to be Elena's bro Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen). He and Elena have been having some major issues lately, and his death would seriously affect her (especially if they don't resolve their issues beforehand), making way for a totally emo Elena. Let's not even get started on what it'll do to Anna (Malese Jow)!

Runner-up theory: Johnathan Gilbert (David Anders). We haven't really grown to love him, but we could totally see him dying right after Elena finds out he's her father (we're imaginative like that). In fact, maybe he dies while trying to save Jeremy? Or are we getting too carried away now?

Nina: Every episode ends on a cliff hanger, if not, a few. So the finale, we have to kind of exceed everyone's expectations and shock everyone four or five times as much as we normally do. And we definitely do. I remember reading the script for the finale and just kind of staring at the page because I was certain what I was looking at was in my head and it wasn't actually on the paper because it's so crazy and really cool. It's going to be fun.

Crush Theory: First off, we're really not sure if we can handle multiple shocks (we're barely over last week's!), but the fact that there will be more than one unexpected twist only validates the fact that both Jeremy and John will probably die. We're pretty sure Bonnie (Katerina Graham) will play a major role too (we're hoping she saves the day, so that we don't forever blame her for betraying Elena).

So, there you have it. Nina's insight and our crazy guesses, which we think would make for great storylines even if they don't happen tonight (seriously, Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec just hire us already!).

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1