Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' 2zq8s3c
Eric
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' Near15
Paul Wesley
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' 23kagwg
Damon
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' 24pjt4p
Stats

'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' Empty
PostSubject: 'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50'   'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:36 am

“New Moon”’s Edi Gathegi’s New Project: “50/50”

'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50' 2aaa6ub

Hollywoodnews.com: Peter Facinelli is known for being an active Twitterer and Kellan Lutz just joined to talk charity, but Edi Gathegi (“Laurent” in “Twilight” and “New Moon”) is also on the Twitter bandwagon. Though he isn’t an excessive tweeter, he’ll tweet for several days or weeks in a row, disappear for a few weeks and then hop right back on.

In a recent interview withTwilight Lexicon, Edi talked about who he was closest with on the “Twilight” and “New Moon” sets. He immediately mentioned Rachelle Lefevre (“Victoria” in “Twilight” and “New Moon”) because they have a lot in common and had the most scenes together in the “Twilight” films. He also mentioned that he stays in touch with a lot of the cast. One look at his tweets and you can easily see this is the case – Jamie Bower, Christian Serratos, Justin Chon, etc. He also mentioned that he has the hardest time seeing Peter Facinelli, though they regularly try to make plans.

During the interview, Edi mentioned a new project he has plans to work on called “50/50” filming in the UK. He described the film as “True Romance” meets “Snatch”. Now that sounds like an adventure! But, does that mean we won’t be able to understand the accents?!? We’ll see. Edi said “…I get to play this British gangster and he’s the wild card. He’s dangerous and funny. It’s cockney and I have a deal with the director: if I can’t sound completely authentic, then were’ just going to go Jamaican or something.”

We’re betting Edi can pull it off. Follow Edi on Twitter @iamedigathegi to see if he talks more about his upcoming project.

Source
Back to top Go down

'New Moon’s' Edi Gathegi’s New Project: '50/50'
Page 1 of 1