Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ 2zq8s3c
Eric
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ Near15
Paul Wesley
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ 23kagwg
Damon
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ 24pjt4p
Stats

Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’   Ashley Greene Reveals: ‘Kellan Lutz Is My Best Friend!’ I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:08 am

Ashley and Kellan have been besties for five years now! Watch our Style Icon of the Year winner tell us what she and her BFF do together off-set!

If you thought Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner were the only besties on the Twilight set, think again! Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz, who play on-screen siblings Alice and Emmett Cullen, are real-life BFF’s as well!

“Me and Kellan Lutz have been best friends for a very long time. I actually have known him for five years now,” the 23-year-old Style Icon of the Year winner told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at the Young Hollywood Awards in LA May 13. “We were very good friends beforehand and then the fact that we’re hanging out on set twelve hours a day for months at a time just strengthened our friendship.”

But what do these best buds to together when they’re not playing vampires on the big screen? “We go shopping together whenever we’re off work,” Ashley admitted. “Any time I want to work out, he’s down. We also play a lot of board games!

Watch this video and see what else the pals get up to when they’re not playing undead siblings — and discover what Robert Pattinson likes to do in his downtime!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1