Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple 2zq8s3c
Eric
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple Near15
Paul Wesley
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple 23kagwg
Damon
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple 24pjt4p
Stats

Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple Empty
PostSubject: Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple   Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:20 am

Pattinson & Stewart: Charlie Bewley Doesn't 'Give a F--K' if They're a Couple 300twilightrobstenbewleylc052510

Add Charlie Bewley to the list of Twilight stars who thinks Breaking Dawn should—and will—be made into two movies.

"The book is so heavy in terms of what happens and all the events," Bewley, who plays Volturi vampire Demetri, tells me from the set of a movie he's been filming in Moscow. "I think it's inevitable."

In fact, Bewley says, the first cut of New Moon was significantly longer than the two-hour version released in theaters…

"They had like a three-hour cut of the movie that didn't make it," Bewley tells me. "It had to get cut down—even though I'm sure everyone would have loved to have seen a three-hour New Moon."

When asked about the fascination surrounding Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's off-camera relationship, Bewley insists he doesn't understand the obsession.

"I have a way of answering the question," he says. "It's like, ‘What did Rob say when you asked what I had for breakfast this morning?' Number one, he doesn't know, and number two, he doesn't give a f--k.

"That's kind of the same way I feel about Rob and Kristen," he continues. "I think they're great and both really cool, but I don't care if they're together or not."

As for Bewley's own romantic life, the 29-year-old Brit admits, "I'm not dating anyone. I feel like an asexual right now. It's kind of depressing. If you've got any hot chicks, throw them my way."

But it's not like he isn't getting attention from females these days. A Twi fan recently sent him a link on Twitter to a photo of her getting a tattoo of his face on her thigh. "What do I say to her?" Bewley asks. "Thank you very much? Look forward to seeing you? I don't know what to say."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1